Certified Business Services Consultant™ (CBSC)
TAD Grants is pleased to offer a two day Certified Business Services Consultant™ (CBSC) Training Workshop in Orlando, Florida.
Join us on December 7th and 8th in Orlando for this dynamic training that is designed to provide Workforce Development Professionals, Economic Developers, Education and Training Professionals with the skills and strategies they need to deliver high quality, customer-focused Business Services.
This workshop will also equip attendees with tools that will enable them to deliver Business Services effectively and efficiently, enhancing outcomes as well as customer satisfaction.
Areas of focus include:
· A step-by-step approach to addressing the core needs of businesses, including recruiting, onboarding, training, and retaining employees
· The facilitation of impactful referrals that connect businesses to the assets and resources available throughout their communities, regions and states
· Transforming Business Services teams into high achieving, demand-driven consultants focused on customizing services to meet business needs
· Assisting businesses to discover the principles of career pathways and to adopt and develop career pathways within their own organizations
· Meeting Federal and State WIOA guidelines for business services and professional skill enhancement
This workshop is being held at the Hyatt Recency. Receive your group rate discount code upon completing registration.
HOTEL GROUP DISCOUNT RATE $133 per night (plus taxes & fees) You must register before November 15th to receive this discount.
CBSC™ REGISTRATION FEE $795
Registration Fee $795 | Payment for registration covers the two day training course and certificate fee. All other costs (travel and accommodations) are the sole responsibility of the registrant.
Hotel Group Discount Rate | Receive a discount code with completed registration.
Cancellation Policy | Cancellation requests can be submitted to Tressa Dorsey (email@example.com). A $75 cancellation fee will be applied to all refunds. Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the training start date. TAD Grants reserves the right to transfer registration fees on an individual basis and when training space is available.