Certified Business Services Consultant™ (CBSC)
TAD Grants is pleased to offer Certified Business Services Consultant™ (CBSC) Training. This dynamic training is designed to provide Workforce Development Professionals with the skills and strategies they need to deliver high quality, customer focused Business Services. Attendees will be taught the four phases of CBSC™ process, gain tools that enable them to deliver Business Services effectively and efficiently, improving placement outcomes as well as customer satisfaction.
Unlike other business services training, this is intended to provide practical application for professionals engaged in working with employers on a daily basis. Each step of the process is intended to provide attendees with a clear and defined process that can be replicated with consistency and efficacy.
The CBSC™ course is accredited by the Center for Credentialing & Education with input from leaders and practitioners within the Workforce and Economic Development Industries to ensure it’s fidelity and applicable value in the field. Those that successfully complete the training and demonstrate their competence through their documented application of knowledge will earn their national certification while raising the professional standards for Business Services across the country.
Areas of focus include:
· A step-by-step approach to addressing the core needs of businesses, including recruiting, onboarding, training, and retaining employees
· The facilitation of impactful referrals that connect businesses to the assets and resources available throughout their communities, regions and states
· Transforming Business Services teams into high achieving, demand-driven consultants focused on customizing services to meet business needs
· Assisting businesses to discover the principles of career pathways and to adopt and develop career pathways within their own organizations
· Meeting Federal and State WIOA guidelines for business services and professional skill enhancement
Attendees will learn:
The four phases of business services, how they relate & build upon each other
The fundamentals of marketing, branding & messaging & the value of each
How to develop & effectively use tools to evaluate the needs of business
How to develop creative & effective solutions for businesses
Best practices for maintaining long term customer relationships using customer service & management techniques
CBSC™ TRAINING FEE $795 - PER PERSON
Registration Fee $795 | Payment for registration covers the two day training course and certificate fee. All other costs (travel and accommodations) are the sole responsibility of the registrant.
Cancellation Policy | Cancellation requests can be submitted to Tressa Dorsey (firstname.lastname@example.org). A $75 cancellation fee will be applied to all refunds. Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the training start date. TAD Grants reserves the right to transfer registration fees on an individual basis and when training space is available.