Certified Business Services Consultant™ (CBSC)
TAD Grants is pleased to offer Certified Business Services Consultant™ (CBSC) Training. This dynamic training is designed to provide Workforce and Economic Development Professionals with the skills and strategies they need to deliver high quality, customer focused Business Services. Attendees will be taught the four phases of the CBSC process, gain tools that enable them to deliver Business Services effectively and efficiently, and discover methods that will increase customer satisfaction and performance outcomes.
Unlike other business services training, this is intended to provide practical application for professionals engaged in working with businesses on a daily basis. Each step of the process is intended to provide attendees with a clear and defined process that can be replicated with consistency and efficacy.
The Business Services Consultant curriculum was developed with input from leaders and practitioners within the Workforce and Economic Development Industries to ensure its fidelity and applicable value in the field. Those that successfully complete the training and demonstrate their competence through their documented application of knowledge will earn their certification while raising the professional standards for Business Services across the country. This course is approved for continuing education hours for those that hold the GCDF, CCSP, and/or CWDP credentials.
Areas of focus include:
- A step-by-step approach to addressing the core needs of businesses, including recruiting, onboarding, training, and retaining employees
- The facilitation of impactful referrals that connect businesses to the assets and resources available throughout their communities, regions, and states
- Transforming Business Services teams into high achieving, demand-driven consultants focused on customizing services to meet business needs
- Assisting businesses to discover the principles of career pathways and to adopt and develop career pathways within their own organizations
- Meeting Federal and State guidelines for business services and professional skill enhancement
Attendees will learn:
- The four phases of business services and how they relate and build upon each other
- The fundamentals and value of marketing, branding, and messaging
- How to develop and effectively use tools to evaluate the needs of businesses
- How to develop creative and effective solutions for businesses
- The best practices for maintaining long term customer relationships
TAD Grants, two-day, Certified Business Services Consultant™ (CBSC) Training Services are provided on site for privately booked training workshops and is also offered in different cities around the country. View our workshop calendar and register for an upcoming workshop in select cities or contact us directly to book an on-site training.
Onsite Services registration for individuals or organizations must be pre-approved by TAD Grants. Organizations with 10 or more attendees can contact us directly.
Cancellation Policy | Cancellation requests can be submitted to Tressa Dorsey (firstname.lastname@example.org). A $75 cancellation fee will be applied to all refunds. Registration fees are non-refundable for cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the training start date. TAD Grants reserves the right to transfer registration fees on an individual basis and when training space is available.