Prisoner Re-Entry: Best Practices for Long-Term Success
The prisoner re-entry workshop focuses on the best practices associated with working with individuals who have a criminal past. From learning the basics in re-entry terminology to overcoming the many barriers in finding employment for clients, this workshop takes a practical look at the techniques required to achieve long-lasting success for those we serve.
- Understanding the Corrections System
- Characteristics of the Justice-Involved Population
- Potential Barriers to Employment
- Service Delivery Strategies
- Key Partnerships for Successful Re-Entry
- Preparing Clients for Work
- The Role of Retention in Service Delivery
- Employer Relationships
When you have finished the course (all lessons must be marked complete), there is a short quiz. You will receive a Certificate of Completion with a score of 80% or above.
Prisoner Re-entry: Best Practices for Long-Term Success
1 year of access
This is Self-Paced
Earn 1 Continuing Education Hour